General Liability

Home  >  General Liability

As an owner or business manager operating out of an office, do you have an adequate office-package insurance policy in place to ensure coverage in the event of a loss?

Oakwood D&O provides coverage for the three main types of insurance that are commonly included in office-package policies: Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property, and Business Interruption. Every business is unique – it’s important to work with a specialist who can customize a policy for your specific risk exposures.

Commercial General Liability

Commercial General Liability insurance provides broad coverage for general business risks. This type of policy is almost always written on an occurrence basis, but can also be written on a claims basis. Legal liability provides coverage for both bodily injury to a third party and damage to property of others, caused by a covered event.

Other common overages included in Commercial General Liability include:

  • Employers’ Liability
  • Medical Payments
  • Non-Owned Automobile
  • Personal Injury
  • Tenant’s Legal Liability

Commercial Property Insurance

We have the expertise to place a wide range of Commercial Property exposures – protecting you from direct physical loss or damage. Policies are commonly provided on a broad form basis.

We offer coverage solutions for a range of risks, including:

  • Builders’ Risk
  • Construction
  • Coastal or Non-Coastal
  • Flood, Wind & Earthquake
  • Primary & Excess
  • Property Enhancements and many more

Business Interruption

Business Interruption insurance provides coverage in the event of lost income when a business is forced to temporarily close due to the occurrence of an insured loss. The income loss may be due to disaster-related closing of the business, or the rebuilding process after a disaster.

If your business is forced to shut down, coverage can include:

  • Extra Expenses
  • Loss of Income
  • Payroll
  • Rent/Mortgage Payments
  • Taxes